Monday, July 23, 2012

ABC?s The Bachelorette: After Party Tonight

It is a big night for The Bachelorette, the finale, After The Final Rose and of course the After Party. Trust me when I say you are going to want to miss a minute of the night?s events. � As I am sure you all are aware Emily makes her final decision tonight. Then Emily and the man of her choice will face, well the world on the After The Final Rose special. Now� if that wasn?t enough of The Bachelorette goodness for you for one night I have another treat that is for the fans and it is called the After Party. I am going to admit that I am new to the After Party, which takes place on ABC.com but I am very intrigued to tune in tonight. For those of you like me who are new to the After Party let me give you the lowdown. It is a new webseries where fans can get together to talk about what happened on finale night and it includes some of the former cast from The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. Yep it is a big gabfest about what went down for Emily and the final two men also of [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/8vyL5-GrzHY/

Drew Barrymore Ehrinn Cummings Elena Lyons Elisabeth Röhm Elisha Cuthbert Eliza Dushku Emilie de Ravin Emma Heming Emma Stone Emma Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment