Saturday, March 31, 2012

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: I Was "Pushed Around" By Agents

Lugging around her own baggage, Rosie Huntington Whiteley was spotted making her way through LAX Airport in Los Angeles, California on Friday afternoon (March 30).

The ?Transformers: Dark of the Moon? hottie smiled for the cameras as she walked by looking comfortable in a brown leather jacket with black skinny jeans before disappearing past the security checkpoint.

Although it's hard to believe anyone would pick on the blonde beauty, Rosie admitted to being bullied by agents, as she told The Guardian Weekend magazine, ''It was hard. You can get a bit bullied. You're a child surrounded by adults and you don't have a voice. You get pushed around by agents; your needs don't matter. You say that you need a day off, or that you don't feel comfortable doing such-and-such, and people just don't listen.''

After gaining a little more fame, things finally started to turn for the better for the 24-year-old, who said, ''The last couple of years, things have been different. I have earned my right to be heard. All I ever wanted to do was to be part of the industry, to collaborate with people and have a voice. I love fashion, I love what I do and I have an opinion ... They treat me like I'm part of the family, not just some clothes hanger.''

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/rosie-huntington-whiteley/rosie-huntington-whiteley-i-was-pushed-around-agents-599457

Anne Marie Kortright April Scott Arielle Kebbel Ashanti Ashlee Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment