Saturday, March 31, 2012

Salma Hayek Talks Skin Struggles with Lucky May 2012

Hoping to help others by sharing her story of a not-so-great time in her life, Salma Hayek is featured as the cover subject for the May 2012 issue of Lucky magazine.

The 45-year-old Mexican actress, who seems to have it all, opened up with the publication about battling terrible skin issues which led her to a state of depression and overeating - which she's since overcome in the grandest of fashion.

Highlights from Miss Hayek's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to check out Lucky!

On her battle with depression due to skin woes:
"You want to talk about bad skin? I had acne. And this acne was so bad it sent me into severe, severe depression. Like I couldn't leave the house."

On turning to food during her depression:
"The next stage with that sort of depression is food - too little or too much. Guess what I did? I was fat and broken out. I couldn't leave the house and I couldn't pay the rent!"

On using meditation, relaxation and Accutane to cure her skin issues:
"Since then my skin's forever sensitive and dry."

On whether she's ever turned to cosmetic surgery:
"Botox - trust me, I've been tempted, but I resist!"

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/salma-hayek/salma-hayek-talks-skin-struggles-lucky-may-2012-592898

Anna Friel Anna Kournikova Anna Paquin AnnaLynne McCord Anne Marie Kortright

No comments:

Post a Comment