Thursday, May 31, 2012

Kristen Stewart & Charlize Theron Interview Mag (PHOTOS)

I am so excited to see Snow White and the Huntsman ? it looks epic and wicked! So I am super excited about Charlize Theron and Kristen Stewart?s Interview magazine photo shoot and interviews. They seriously love each other and their acting skills. I think after seeing this move I will hopefully get over Charlize as Monster and Kristen as Bella. Amen!! Here is a bit from their interview. You can click and see the thumbnail pictures below. They are gorgeous. Kristen on working with men: “Maybe it’s because I had to start having very intimate conversations with adult men at a very young age in order to get the work, but I’m really comfortable with dudes. I mean, we push boundaries in this business in terms of getting to know people. There are things that directors know about me that people shouldn’t know.” Kristen on fame: “There is this debilitating isolation that [Snow White] feels because she has been locked away in a little cell for seven years. And I can kind of relate to that. There is something . . . it’s not the reason that I wanted to do the movie, but the fans and people who [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/3RqwNE0Yahs/

Jennifer Morrison Jennifer ODell Jennifer Scholle Jennifer Sky Jenny McCarthy Jessica Alba Jessica Biel Jessica Cauffiel Jessica Paré Jessica Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment