Thursday, May 31, 2012

Pretty Little Liars Season 3 Trailer (Video)

In just a little over a week the ABC Family hit show Pretty Little Liars is back, woohoo! I love this show and I can?t wait for the new season to begin, which is why I am thrilled to share with you a brand new trailer for season three. On June 5th Hannah, Emily, Spencer and Aria return for well more A drama. Oh yes they may have thought that learning that Mona was A was going to be the end of all their troubles but sadly the girls were wrong.�Someone or many someone?s are out to get the girls and Mona being locked up is not going to stop what appears to be the A-Team. I know kind of a bad joke but those you who grew up in the 80?s will get it. Alright so like I said I have a fabulous new trailer for the upcoming season for you my faithful readers to check out. I have watched it many times and I get chills whenever I watch it. Usually as shows get into their 3rd or 4th season they start to loose some of their suspense or intrigue but that so does not seem to be [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/Q7Gi1HnLWTY/

Adrianne Curry Adrianne Palicki Aisha Tyler Aki Ross Alecia Elliott Alessandra Ambrosio Alexis Bledel Ali Campoverdi Ali Larter Alice Dodd

No comments:

Post a Comment